Monday, 31 October 2011

My feeling had been stacking up, not that I could comprehend. I'm so upset that your new school had turned you into a total different person. Where is he that I love? what've you done to him?

There's always him in my heart, who I can never forget about. your sweet gesture, your scent, still linger in my mind.

sorry, I said that I will stay with you forever, but I can't move along with you now.. it's not because of the changes you have that made my love back off, but the changes on your love to me had stopped me from holding your hands.

I promised before that no matter what, even if you don't love me anymore, I'll still be there for you. I'll be keeping the promise forever. even I can't be with you, I'll be there for you when you need someone. Until you can find someone who can replace me.

the feeling for you , has officially gone..

No comments:

Post a Comment