Alright, back in here.
had been camping in front of my study desk recently, working my ass off to revise and prepare for Os. Hope my hard works will be paid off, have all my fingers crossed!
good luck to everyone on earth who are gonna have their exam soon, the stress is either already round at the corner waiting for all of us or already start hitting us. The utmost important stuff for now is moving a step closer to get our dream comes true, which is taking part in the exam. Not the most important, but, can't be ignored.
Recent status in life: family's great, most friends still remain as their lovely sides, relationship sucks. Life, still, can't be so wonderful comprehensively.
talking about the suck ass relationship status I am being pulled in right now. kind of adding tons of stress on me & on my life. Feel not good at all having such unnecessary troubles, complicating things in life.
To the best of my knowledge, I don't have anyone in my mind now, neither will anyone exists in my heart. Sad but glad to say that, time is doing its job for fading memories, be it the bad ones or the indelible ones. The only thing in my mind is, getting into a good school, study the best that I can and move on to the awaiting bright future.
Clearly, I felt myself loving more of my own self than last time. It's a great archivement for me because really hope to give myself the best that I could. Had been giving out a lot, way too much and in turn hurting myself.
My heart is sealed.
No comments:
Post a Comment