Friday, 16 September 2011

You are the apple of my eye.

I had just finished reading a book.
that was a book which I want to get very long ago ever since I last watched the trailer of the upcoming movie. so sad that it will not be shown in Singapore (I guess so??@@)

-The Chinese title :
那些年,我们一起追的女孩。

-The English title:
you are the apple of my eye

if this movie is gonna up in sg cinema,
if ever,
I will just drag the boy that I in love madly to watch tgt ^^ because it's great, to share love, especially with your love ones.

okay, back to the story.
I used an open and unexpected heart to read this book, I did not do any research or asking around about how is the story like. so it could somehow leave me a very deep impression of the book in my heart. love this.

It is written by a boy,directed the readers into it with a boy's perspective, so it is different from lady writers,with usual insertion of countless emotional words and habits of making extreme contrasts of atmosphere between joyful and saddiest moments. Though, this, is about unfamiliar romance in school, story of a boy in love with a girl.

But the cherry on top was.
it's so typical,ordinary,at the same time not so flooded with romantica, making me realise that the most simple, the most common things that around, are those that we, will miss, will think back and have a good laugh in our lives are them.

It's romantic, not affected by whatever the characters do, is because of the feeling, the feeling that everyone has in their hearts, because when you are reading along, you will feel the love. Will just feel it, from the author's words, so true that they reaches out to my heart.

True words that come from true feeling beats everything.

indeed, guys' world&thoughts are indeed different from girls'
finally. I got the measure of what's all about in guys' head towards love. aha.

Her smile, left his love stayed,made him dreaming, for 8 years and he had that indelible memory in his heart, keeping for a life time.

if the boy were courageous enough, to hear the answer that she had for him long ago, they wouldn't have to miss out each other in life.
but as what the author had mentioned, this is life, youth that belongs to us. there might be a sad ending, but at least there is an end, an end with wonderful stories before it.

The story does not have a happy ending.
my heart drooped when I came to the almost end
. The side notes in the lines at the last few pages seems to be constantly alerting me.
love does exist. love does
but
it's life, it's life.

He spent his 8 years on her.
but to look at her, walking towards happiness, to another stage of her life.
How did he feel like?
At her wedding, what he did? dramatic end?or reality?
wedding goes on, was only wishing her deep down in his heart. it's not that he doesn't love, he love, he treasured her even more.
so long she's happy.
He said, in his heart, he will never forget about her.

I believe in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment