Getting back result was such a painful ordeal T.T
this definitely did not apply on those who scored well
looking at my "spectacularly done" papers, I felt like I am the no.1 joker in the world, seriously!
although some of the subjects are quite satisfying, but in my head, I have to keep reminding myself not to be overwhelmed by it/overjoyed towards it as well.
it did somehow fulfilled my dream, to jump two grades for each subject in preliminary exam. hopefully two grades up again in o level!
although most of the subjects are heading towards a C, my science subject is still being stucked at the extreme edge of F.
quite worried over it and I am really gonna buck up!
not now, then when?
gonna start my engine, I am receiving many helps now so there is no reason/excuse that I can just laze off or back off.
-if there's a will, there's a way.-
No comments:
Post a Comment